Wednesday, 18 May 2016

My Right Foot...

Dear auntie Sara and cousin Arik,

Look at my poorly foot! 

Daddy took my sock off while I'm lying on the sofa, to let some air get to it. I still flinch whenever he or Mummy touch it, because I'm afraid it's going to hurt lots.

I'll be so glad when it's all better and I can go for proper walks.

Mummy just said you're coming back for a few days, and that it's 91 sleeps. Yay, I hope we are all fit and well, so we can do the walks we couldn't this time.

Mummy has cut my food down, and stopped my treats, and I'm so hungry. Life isn't much fun for me at the moment - a bad foot and not much food :( - but Mummy says I'll benefit in the long run and I can start having the occasional treat when I've lost some weight.

I'm going to have a snooze now, bye bye.

Love and licks, Cherry xxx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cherry

    Ouch! That paw looks really sore and swollen!
    Now you MUST REST it! I know it's difficult and you're desperate to do a zoomie or two but it needs to heal fully before you can go mad ok?

    Mummy is sending your poorly paw some reiki and I'm sending virtual soothing licks. We really hope you start to feel better soon.

    Lots of Love
    Arik xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine the Greyhound19 May 2016 at 00:11

    Cherry....that foot looks so sore. It looks deserving of a good greyhound scream of death! Go ahead now and let it out...you will feel much better for it

    ReplyDelete