Sunday, 29 May 2016

I've got my Mummy back!

Dear Cherry

I had a lovely long walk with Mummy this evening.  Seems like ages since we've had this much time together.  I know she's been doing overtime to make sure she can buy my food, treats and toys as well as pay for a special treat for herself, but I've missed her so much.

We walked along the revetment between Shanklin and Sandown, and back again.  Daddy timed us and we were walking for an hour and twenty minutes.  We saw lots of people who were enjoying the beach and I met some friendly dogs including my old friend Alfie.  Alfie is a massive white dog, a Great Pyrenees my Mummy says, and he towers over me.  He's more like a small pony.  But he's such a gentle giant, we always have a good chat and a sniff when we meet.

After we got home Mummy gave me one of my Bully Snouts she bought from one of the garden centres we went to together.  It was really yummy and will see me through till breakfast tomorrow morning.

Even though Mummy is working overtime tomorrow, it's her last day of extra work, and we are both looking forward to getting back to our normal weekly routine.  The weather is really hotting up now, it's already too hot for me to go out during the day, so I'm looking forward to lazy days indoors and long cool evening walks with Mummy after the sun has started to set.

Well I'm off to bed now.  I'll be dreaming of my walk this evening and Mummy's kind voice telling me I'm her "Good Boy".

Love & Licks
Arik  xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about Arik's adventures. He makes my day xx

    ReplyDelete