Monday, 30 May 2016

It's Summer!

Dear Arik,

Looks like summer is finally here!

It was a lovely day yesterday, and is already warm this morning.

I went for a nice longish walk yesterday morning, up to Benny's Cross and down to the little river where we found the slate when you were here, do you remember?

Then Mummy took me out early evening when it was cooler, up to the farm.

It was so nice to go for a proper walk again, and be able to catch up on all the sniffs.

During the day, Daddy opened up the motorhome, and I sneaked in to lie on the sofa where it was nice and cool. Mummy came in with me and sat reading. It was lovely.

I'm glad your Mummy isn't going to be working so much anymore, you must have been sad not being able to spend time with her.

Have a nice week,

Love and licks, Cherry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment