Friday, 20 May 2016

Leafy walks

Dear Cherry

Mummy is working a split-shift today.  She got up early to give me my breakfast, then went to work for an 8am to 12pm overtime shift.  Then she's working her normal 5pm to10pm shift tonight.  She's going to be really tired when she gets home.

As she's such a good, kind Mummy though, she still took me for a good walk this afternoon.  She took me down this really leafy path that's full of May Blossom and other interesting things to sniff.  The weather is really warming up now.  It won't be long until it's too hot for me to go out during the day.   However our walk today was lovely and cool under the shade of the trees and the earth was wonderfully soft under my paws.

I didn't mean to stick my tongue out at Mummy when she took this photo.  It just sorta happened that way.  She still gave me a tripe stick treat when we got home though so I'm sure she's forgiven me already.

Hope your paw is getting better.  Mummy is still sending you reiki.

Love & Licks
Arik xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment