Sunday, 15 May 2016

Nearly home!

Dear Cousin Cherry

Here I am at Mayflower Park next to the ferry terminal,  waiting for the big floaty thing to carry us across the sea to the Isle of Wight.

We had a very pleasant drive from your house and Mummy was really comfortable with the journey and doing all the driving.  She said it was easier this time as she wasn't busy looking out for wind turbines!

We stopped along the way for some dinner.  Mummy had a large chicken roll with a coffee. I had my kibble with the Applaws tinned mackerel.  Mummy says her car is going to smell of fish tomorrow.

I really enjoyed my holiday at your house and miss you already.  I promise to come back soon!

Love & Licks
Arik  xx

p.s  I found a half eaten sausage in this park but Mummy pulled it out of my mouth snd threw it away.  She said it looked like it had onion and herbs in it.

1 comment:

  1. Arik, mummy is such a spoil sport. I bet that sausage was mouthwatering!! Hurry back and see us and don't forget to bring mummy.

    ReplyDelete